Here’s what is included in the first edition of the Barrel of Monks Reserve Society:
- 4 Unique Beer Releases available to club members only. These are going to be all very special small batch beers.
- There are two membership levels:
- $180 for 8 750ml bottles, 4 releases a year (quarterly) of 2 bottles ($22.50 per bottle)
- $240 for 12 750ml bottles, 4 releases a year (quarterly) of 3 bottles ($20.00 per bottle)
- 10% off draft beer in the taproom (5% additional bonus for Brotherhood members for a total of 15%)
- Early Access to online bottle releases for the general public
- Option to pick up the bottles yourself or assign a proxy to do so for you
- We allow all bottles to be picked up at the end of the club if they are picked up within 3 months of the last release.
- First dibs on Second Edition Reserve Society Bottle Club
We will be brewing and bottling Reserve Society beers exclusively for members and not for the general public. Any excess bottles from batches will be either made available to members for purchase or cellared for later vintage releases. However, we reserve the right to serve excess beer on draft in our tasting room.
Can you ship me my beer?
Sorry, we cannot ship beer. All membership beer must be picked up in our tasting room.
How often will you release the beers?
Our plan is to do a release per quarter, about once every 3 months. Our first release should be in January of 2020.
What beers will be included?
So far, we have the first two releases finishing, and to be bottled soon. They are both barrel aged beers:
- Abbey Terno Dubbel Double Barrel – This is our well-loved Belgian-style dubbel aged for over a year on pinot noir and bourbon barrels – a blend of beers that is tasting amazing
- Nuance Blackberry Barrel Aged – a barrel aged version of our Nuance saison treated with blackberries for a fruity delicious delight
How will I be made aware of the next release being available?
We’ll create an order for you every time bottles included in your membership are released and email you a copy of your receipt. You’ll also see a $0 order show up in your Order History, which can be found on the Account page.
Where do I pick my bottles up?
At our tasting room at 1141 S. Rogers Circle #5, Boca Raton, FL 33487
How long do I have to pick up my bottles?
We will store your bottles for up to a year, so if you are an out-of-towner that only occasionally visits Boca, don’t fear. Or, use a trustee to get your bottles.
What if I change my mind after joining?
Sorry, as we are planning production of these beers based on membership we cannot offer refunds – membership purchase is final.
What is a Trustee and why would I want one?
A trustee is someone you authorize to pick up orders on your behalf. You can set one up at the time of membership purchase. If you want to add one later, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with information.