Registration is closed.
We at Barrel of Monks always focus on brewing the very best Belgian-inspired beers we can possibly make. We spare no expense on ingredients and leverage an expansive wealth of experience to put our spin on old and new styles. From this love of the craft, we aspire to develop a club that gives us the opportunity to brew some very unique beers and share these limited-production, exclusive beers with the public.
Be The First
And so, we are proud to announce the first annual Barrel of Monks Reserve Society, a club that guarantees you bottles of these members-only, collectible releases throughout the year. These beers will not be available to anyone outside of this membership.
Reserve Society Members will receive:
- 4 very special, small-batch beers in 750 ml cork and cage bottles available to club members only
- 10% discount in the taproom (Brotherhood Members will receive an additional 5% for a total of 15%)
- Early access to online bottle releases for the general public
- First dibs on Second Edition Barrel of Monks Reserve Society
- 8 Bottles (2 per release) – $180 – ($22.50 per 750ml bottle)
- 12 Bottles (3 per release) – $240 – ($20 per 750ml bottle)
First 2 Planned Releases
- Abbey Terno Dubbel Double Barrel – This is our well-loved Belgian-style dubbel aged for over a year on pinot noir and bourbon barrels – a blend of beers that is tasting amazing
- Nuance Blackberry Barrel Aged – a barrel-aged version of our Nuance saison treated with blackberries for a fruity delicious delight
Limited Spaces Will Be Available
Because we have a limited quantity of these bottles, and limited spots available, we are encouraging people to add themselves to our email list so we can notify you as soon as you are able to join.